Inmersed in ever-changing, fast moving world, Supply Chain is no exception to progress. As such, we are holding this One-Day Executive Education Program as example of ZLC´s continual response to modern day development.
2 sessions on Big Data (3h)
Professor: Fabrizio Salvador, Adjunct Professor at ZLC and Professor of Operations Management at IE Business School
- What is Big Data? What opportunities does it open up for companies?
- What changes are needed in order to take advantage of Big Data? The case of Capital One.
- Big Data or Business Analytics? An example of a company that works on projects
- Applications for participant companies
2 sessions on Control Towers (3h)
Professor: Rahul Singh, ENTERCOMS
Modern supply chains are complex entities — spanning multiple geographies, customers, and vendors — and running them effectively requires synchronization across several systems and data sources. Recently, supply chain control towers have emerged as solutions to the problem of providing end-to-end visibility and alerting mechanisms to managers. However, when combined with big data analytics, they can transform from being visibility and calculation-only tools into fast and effective interpretation mechanisms to drive specific actions in the supply chain.
Hotel Duquesa de Cardona,
Passeig de Colom, 12,
+34 976 077 605
· 10.00-11.30h. Big Data
· 11.30-11.45h. Break
· 11.45-13.15h. Big Data
· 13.15-15.00h. Lunch
· 15.00-16.30h. Control Towers
· 16.30-16.45h. Break
· 16.45-18.15h. Control Towers
· 18.15-18.30h. Break
· 18.30-20.00h. Alumni